Winter Coaching programme delayed with immediate effect until further notice – due to Covid.

Dear Parents / Guardians,

Due to last night’s announcement regarding a new lockdown starting this Thursday and no indoor or group tennis activity allowed from then, we have made the difficult decision to delay the start of our winter programme.

As much as we were excited to get back on court with everyone, it feels an unnecessary risk to players and their families, Coaches and Club members to bring groups of children from different schools and households on to an indoor court together for just three days of squads when we are all aware of what needs to happen from Thursday.

Our winter programme will keep the same schedule up until the Easter holidays so we will look forward to resuming our squad sessions as soon as we are able to and will hold players bookings for when we restart, however, if anyone would prefer to cancel and receive a refund, please just let us know.

Thank you for your understanding and we hope everyone stays safe and well.

Pav & Ave Coaching Team