PAV & AVE CHAMPS 2017
Kindly sponsored by Nick Rivett Sport
All competitors must have paid their subscriptions for 2017/18.
- Events are entered online through the LTA website (www.lta.org.uk), using your British Tennis Membership (BTM) number to log in.
- Any members who need to apply for a British Tennis Membership number (BTM), please go to the LTA website (www.lta.org.uk), click on ‘Join” at the top right of the screen and then on the green ‘Free for Club Members’ box, it is simple to do and if you wish, enables you to have the option of entering the Wimbledon ticket ballot next year.
- Once you are logged in, click on the top right hand drop down menu and then on ‘Competitions’ where you will see the ‘Find a Competition’ tab to click on to. The following screen has a box at the bottom of the page saying ‘Tournament code or name’, this is where you enter our tournament code SUS17S4636 and then the events will show up and you can choose up to a maximum of FOURyou wish to enter.
- Juniors must enter their own age group singles unless Julie or Adam agrees otherwise
* FOR ALL JUNIOR EVENTS AGE IS DETERMINED BY HOW OLD YOU WILL BE ON 31ST AUGUST 2017
* FOR ALL ADULT EVENTS AGE IS DETERMINED BY HOW OLD YOU WILL BE ON 31ST DECEMBER 2017 (as per LTA / ITF rules).
* Vets events – Men must be aged 45 or over, Women must be aged 40 or over as at 31st December 2017 (the Vets Mixed Doubles is listed as ‘Mixed Doubles (45/40)’ online)
* The 100+ Mixed Doubles and 120+ Multi Mix Doubles are the combined ages of the two players
- After you have selected your events, please can you make a payment of £2 per event through the Club’s new PayPal account and the LTA website will guide you through this procedure (any monies left over after purchasing trophies will go back in to Club funds).
- The draws will be made using the LTA software and be available to view online (and on the notice board) so matches can be organised more conveniently and results submitted to the LTA for ratings purposes where applicable. The contact details list will be placed on the notice board.
- When entering the Multi Mix doubles events (10&U, 12&U, 14&U, 16&U and 120+), you will be asked for the name of your partner but please leave this blank as the system struggles to accept the different entry combinations of 2 Ladies, 2 Men or 2 Mixed. If you have a partner organised, you will both need to enter separately but still leave the ‘partner name box’ blank and then email Adam (email@example.com) to let him know who you will be playing with.
- For all other doubles events, players need to enter individually and then name their partner on the system so no need to contact Adam unless there is a problem. If you are looking for a partner in any of the doubles events, please enter the event and leave your ‘partner’s name box’ blank but then email Adam requesting a partner and where possible, we will try to find you one.
- The closing date for entries is Tuesday April 25th at 10amand once entries have been received, the draws will be made and further details will be emailed out.
- Finals Day is scheduled for Sunday 25th June with 2nd July being kept as a back up date in case of bad weather. Should you reach a semi final but be unable to play on FINALS’ DAY SUNDAY, if winning, you must concede the match before the ‘match point’ is played.
** Please contact either Adam or Julie (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need any help with entering and we will be happy to help explain it more.
LADIES OPEN SINGLES MENS OPEN SINGLES
LADIES VETS SINGLES (40+) MENS VETS SINGLES (45+)
MENS OPEN DOUBLES MENS VETS DOUBLES (45+)
LADIES OPEN DOUBLES LADIES VETS DOUBLES (40+)
MIXED OPEN DOUBLES MIXED VETS DOUBLES (Ladies 40+ & Men 45+)
55+ MENS VETS SINGLES 100+ MIXED DOUBLES (combined ages lady & man)
SLIDING SCALE MIXED DOUBLES HANDICAP DOUBLES (you will be assigned a partner)
120+ MULTIMIX DOUBLES (either 2 ladies, 2 men or mixed & combined ages)
9&U MULTISEX SINGLES (0range ball, boys & girls)
10&U MULTISEX SINGLES (Green ball, boys & girls) 10&U DOUBLES (either 2 girls, 2 boys or mixed)
12&U MULTISEX SINGLES (boys & girls) 12&U DOUBLES (either 2 girls, 2 boys or mixed)
14&U MULTISEX SINGLES (boys & girls) 14&U DOUBLES (either 2 girls, 2 boys or mixed)
16&U MULTISEX SINGLES (boys & girls) 16&U DOUBLES (either 2 girls, 2 boys or mixed)