Following the wash-out of the last Coaches’ Night, the coaches have organised a replacement date in a few weeks – on Friday 13th September.
An extra reason to come – 10 minutes early, at 6.20 – to see MARTIN GET HIS HEAD SHAVED FOR CHARITY. Please sponsor Martin for this rather extreme act- support his chosen charity – Macmillan cancer support. Do that here:
New members please note – Coaches’ Night is a free regular event put on by the coaches during the warmer months, aimed at polishing your skills. It’s also a good occasion to meet other members for an informal get-together.
Here are the details of the evening:
- 6.20 – Martin gets a shaven head. Please come along, support the lad, have a laugh, and sponsor Martin https://bravetheshave.
- 6.30 Then onto the coaching… Free adult coaching – come and brush up your strokes
- Friday 13th September, 6.30-8pm
- Just turn up – no booking necessary
- Afterwards – come and have a chat in the bar – get some drinks and enjoy some complimentary nibbles, courtesy of the club.
So, do come along – perk up your tennis, and have a drink and a chat afterwards in the bar. AND – see Martin as you’ve never seen him before!